Monday 13 May 2013

Dogfather Hotdogs Advert 1 Script


Dogfather Hotdogs Advert One Script

This is the initial script we produced for our first advert.

Video
Audio
Fade into extreme close-up of Guy1. Steadily zooming out to medium shot over duration of monologue.

Then zooms out to over the shoulder shot of guy 1.

Then over the shoulder of The Dogfather. He turns around on the chair putting sauce on a hotdog (like the original stroking a cat)

Guy1 walks over to Dogfather and whispers in his ear, then goes back round the table

Close up of Dogfather

Medium over the shoulder shot of Dogfather

Long shot of room showing Dogfather another 2 and Guy 1. 

Over the shoulder of Guy1 standing.

Over shoulder medium shot of Dogfather

Dogfather Gestures

Long shot

Guy 2 and Guy3 walk past Guy1. Guy 2 puts on latex gloves, guy 3 carries briefcase.

Big medium shot of table from side as Guy 2 and 3 come around. Focus switches to close up of briefcase and it is opened.

Back to medium shot of table

Motions to Guy 2 and 3

Close up of Guy 2 draws hotdog from briefcase like it’s a gun

Close-up guy 1 is terrified

Two shot of Guy2 offers hotdog to Guy1

Medium shot of Guy 1 biting hotdog

Medium shot of Dogfather

Close up on Guy1

Close up on Dogfather

Switch to Hotdog inside an open briefcase on table.
Godfather intro music.

Guy 1 (Bonasera): I believe in England.

Guy 1: England has made my fortune, and I have raised my hotdog stand in English fashion. A group of thugs… they vandalised my hotdog stand, and beat me like an animal.
I wept, why did I weep…. Not because they beat me, but because they destroyed the light in my life….. Now… I will never sell hot dogs again
Sorry…
So I said to my wife for justice, we must go to the Dogfather.

Dogfather: What is it that you want?

Dogfather: That I cannot do

Dogfather: you come to me on the day of my daughter’s wedding and you say Don Salvatore give me justice, but you don’t come to me out of friendship, you come to me out of hunger.
Guy1: I will give you anything, please.
Guy1: I went to Benny’s hotdogs and he promised to deal with the problem but he fail to deliver.
Dogfather: why didn’t you come to me first? Did you expect those to sell? The only hotdogs that sell round here are Dogfather hotdogs.
Dogfather theme music plays in background
Theme music slowly fades out
Hear noises of gun construction
Dogfather: Only Dogfather hotdogs have the freshest buns, the most succulent cuts of pork, and come with our family recipe sauce.
Hear gun cocking back
Dogfather: you know what to do
Dogfather: Consider this as a gift for my daughter’s wedding
Guy1: Dogfather?
Dogfather: Dogfather
V.O: Dogfather hotdogs an offer you cant refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment